Using all the features of project development, now we even have ADR up and running.
From now on we use ArchUnit tests in addition to the standard JUnit tests. So we can keep the whole structure clean and neat.
Now we have version 0.5.14 with all 3rd party plugin versions up to the latest stable releases.
That was just a version update for all 3rd party libs used in the project.
We try to be as fresh as possible, but without referring to any snapshot or debug versions, only stable released ones should be used.
For getting some more insight into my own project I just added it to openhub for further analyzing.
Let’s see what the server and the community might think about it.
How to check the randomness? You might compute it or try a visual approach like via binvis.io, where we got that nice picture from:
The migration from Java 1.8 to Java 11 just finished. Now we have a version 0.5.1 which has all the previous features and still works in the CI into a green status.
Find you way to the current source code:
The current site docu status can be found on a dedicated link.
Currently I am reworking the code to get a full testcase coverage and automated testing running.
Tools like Jenkins, Testlink, Artifactory, Code coverage, Unit testing are fully implemented now and testcase coverage is reaching the 80% mark.
The source is currently managed in a private github repository until it is ready for relaunch and fully error free, well, at least no test case finds any expected errors anymore.